• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 6: Oregon State Beavers: Friday 9:30 pm - CBS Sports Network DirecTV Ch. 221

Mucius playing well on both ends.

Nice to be deeper with 2 games in less than 24 hours.

I hope I love watching this team in 2 months as much as I’ve loved it for the first month.

One thing I don’t think I’ve seen us discuss is that we finally have a player (Williams) whom I trust with the ball in his hands at the end of the game.

Can get his own shot or create an opportunity for someone else.

It’s been years. I had hoped Mucius would eventually turn into that guy… But it’s 100% Williams.

Alondes, Davien and Jake are ballers. And the rest of the team is solid. I’m trying not to get too excited.

Man. Nice cut, nice pass, nice finish.

Oof , just realized I’m at least 30 seconds behind on my stream. Better keep the comments overarching.

That series where Williams couldn’t finish and they followed it up with a 3 was painful. Could have been 24-10.

That pass from Alondis to Jake was sick. A lot of trust to throw that one.

This team's gonna be really good by the end of the season

There is more effort and energy on both sides of the court in 6 games this season compared to 6 seasons under Manning.

Back