• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McAfee Bro Goin' Guerrilla

TheTwinAndreBen

3 stacks
Reaction score
Please Belize It:

johnmcafee.jpg

http://bgr.com/2012/11/12/john-mcafee-wanted-murder-charges/

John McAfee, the founder of security software company McAfee, Inc., is reportedly wanted for murder in Belize. According to Gizmodo, McAfee “is a prime suspect in the murder of American expatriate Gregory Paul, who was gunned down Saturday night at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye.” Authorities in Belize have told Gizmodo that Paul and McAfee had long been at odds and that Paul last week “filed a formal complaint against McAfee with the mayor’s office, asserting that McAfee had fired off guns and exhibited ‘roguish behavior.’” Gizmodo says that McAfee’s “behavior has become increasingly erratic, and by his own admission he had begun associating with some of the most notorious gangsters in Belize.”

Another reports quotes a interview McAfee gave to Wired in which he says he buried himself in sand to evade police.

This guy is feelin' it.

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/crime/report-software-founder-says-innocent-in-belize/nS5RY/

McAfee, 67, has been identified as a "person of interest" in the killing of 52-year-old Gregory Viant Faull, whose body was found on Sunday. McAfee reportedly told Wired magazine on Monday that he had nothing to do with the death, but feared police would kill him if they find him. He said he hid in the sand when he saw police coming to his house Sunday and put a cardboard box over his head to breathe.

The great Gregory Van Faull, inventor of Symantec Endpoint Protection. This was bound to happen sometime.

Rj, I like the idea that you have a younger, wilder brother who drives you nuts and that who you have to try to rein in. You're always trying to get him to settle down, find a steady job, a respectable woman, etc. If this does not exist in real life, lie to us and tell us it does.

Well I never knew Robert Downey, Jr. or Charlie Sheen....they might fit your bill...

McAfee, 67, has been identified as a "person of interest" in the killing of 52-year-old Gregory Viant Faull, whose body was found on Sunday. McAfee reportedly told Wired magazine on Monday that he had nothing to do with the death, but feared police would kill him if they find him. He said he hid in the sand when he saw police coming to his house Sunday and put a cardboard box over his head to breathe.

3574386793_786bd7a8ed_z.jpg

ooof... go here all the time as my fiance's family has a place there. love me some town of san pedro. this is sad.

Back