• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McMaster Out - Bolton In

Hey Donald, the NSA doesn't get to start wars. In fact, nor do you. I've said it since day one, there is no way this guy leaves office without nuking someone, and this appointment should scare all of us.

Hey Donald, the NSA doesn't get to start wars. In fact, nor do you. I've said it since day one, there is no way this guy leaves office without nuking someone, and this appointment should scare all of us.

You are pure Moron

Trump's 100% right though. All of you say everything he does will fuck us, and nothing he does actually does fuck us. For example, what's the downside of him changing the embassy in Isreal. 3 months ago all of ya'll on twitter said it'd destroy middle east relations.

Lo and behold, were' the most powerful country in the world so whatever we say, goes. Trump gets that. No one else does.

Basically he just wants us to stop being pussies, and the pussies are freaking out. But he's always right. Because most of you are pussies. #MAGA

The neocon hawks are back. It worked out so well the first go round...

Behind every pussy is an asshole and trump is it

At least this time he didn't fire someone by tweet. He was just too much of a pussy to walk down the hall and fire someone so he actually called him.

John-Bolton_2234739b.jpg

Yeah, part of me gets this move and part of it doesn't. Bolton and Trump agree on the UN, North Korea and Iran, but they're opposed on Russia and the Iraq war, an issue Trump campaigned hard on. I find this scary because Bolton is as erratic and impulsive as Trump is. While we all would like to see regime change in both North Korea and Iran, getting into active wars in either or both in order to achieve such change is not something we need to be doing unilaterally. And with Bolton and Trump, anything we do will be unilateral because neither have any regard for our allies.

McMaster firing upends plan to oust other top Trump officials

White House chief of staff John Kelly and other top aides were waiting for inspector general reports that they believed would deliver devastating verdicts on Veteran Affairs Secretary David Shulkin and Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson, who have both been accused of racking up extravagant expenses. They were also debating whether several senior White House aides, including McMaster, should go with them.

It’s unclear which other West Wing officials were possibly set to depart with McMaster, but the two senior administration officials said they believed it would be easier to manage the optics if multiple firings were made public in a single statement instead of drawn out. The announcement, though, was not expected for at least another week.

Back