• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MD bro gets sonned by Hot Babe on the Suque

deacondamo

El Jefe
Reaction score
Girl came back to the thread and shit got real.

http://maryland.247sports.com/Board...e-Model-UMD-Soccer-player-IMS-Poster-34174843

tumblr_n7yeeoN0qb1sydpyko1_500.jpg

Last edited:
What's the story behind GarnetGirl?

I'd probably link the first page of the thread and not the fifth

Looks like Elisha Cuthbert (Jack Bauer's daughter) with huge tabes

Looks like Elisha Cuthbert (Jack Bauer's daughter) with huge tabes

Not as pretty as Elisha, but I see the comparison.

It doesn't seem like that girl will post again, but it would be a lot cooler if she did.

What's the story behind GarnetGirl?

I'd probably link the first page of the thread and not the fifth

I think I updated it. Someone else will have to regale you with the GarnettGirl story. I am super fuzzy on the details.

I think I updated it. Someone else will have to regale you with the GarnettGirl story. I am super fuzzy on the details.

I think it was something like some bro posting about having tickets to a big bball game and trying to figure out how to get out of taking the girl with him. Maybe because he wanted to take another bro, or his side piece...I can't quite remember...but the GarnettGirl caught wind and they ended up airing out some laundry in a pretty epic thread.

That's the gist of it anyway.

Wasn't that Cav?

Nope, VaDeacon.

He told garnetgirl he was going to take his little brother to the UNC game to give up her ticket, ya know back when student tickets were in high demand. Instead he planned to take this other girl on a date.

Nope, VaDeacon.

He told garnetgirl he was going to take his little brother to the UNC game to give up her ticket, ya know back when student tickets were in high demand. Instead he planned to take this other girl on a date.

That's it. I wasn't too far off.

ANYWAY, it's pretty sweet that this guy tries to insinuate that he sexed her (after posting pics) and she comes on the thread to shut him down. Good stuff. And she is haht.

ANYWAY, it's pretty sweet that this guy tries to insinuate that he sexed her (after posting pics) and she comes on the thread to shut him down. Good stuff. And she is haht.

An epic entrance and mic drop all in one post.

GarnetGirl was hilarious too. Was that before the board move?

GarnetGirl was in 2005 I believe. CP's sophomore year.

That's a shame, and also shows how memory is fading. That long ago was before I started posting. Was just a lurker at that point.

ETA: I think I may be remembering the last time it was re-hashed, which was more recently.

I used to post on a board that had a "Classic Threads" forum for just such occasions like the GarnetGirl one, so it would live on forever (or as long as the board existed). something to think about here? could have threads like "The Fight" on there.

I didn't take it that way :noidea:

I didn't take it that way :noidea:

Meh. Post pics of them together. Talks about her titties and doing spring break together (looks like sitting next to each other on plane). He is asked whether he "sealed the deal" and chooses not to respond to the question. Instead, he answers your question. That is definitely "insinuation."

Dunno. I didn't have many friendgirls in college. If I was doing that stuff with them, I was sexing them.

Last edited:
Back