• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Medical Files: A Hard Case to Swallow

WakeDogg

Reaction score
so i'm an internal medicine resident, thought i would share a case with you guys.

35 year male presented to the ER hypotensive and very ill, found to be in septic shock and admitted to our Medical ICU. there he was found to be bacteremic (bacteria in his blood) with Group A Strep (the same bacteria that causes strep throat) which caused him to have a condition caused Toxic Shock Syndrome. well turns out homeboy is a bit of a sexual deviant and likes "rough" sex - one of his "girlfriends" was biting him during oral sex (at his request) rather aggressively and he got a penile laceration. he didn't think too much of it and went on his way until he started feeling sick. she was actually diagnosed with Strep Throat not long after the sexual incident (so likely the Strep was brewing in her orapharynx and she transferred it to him doing some chomping).

well the long and short of it is he was successfully resuscitated with huge amount of fluids, meds to keep you BP up and powerful IV antibiotics. but the infection has spread into the fascia through his abdomen and his groin. he has a disease caused Necrotizing Fasciitis ("flesh eating bacteria" to the lay person, a kinda bad misnomer). well b/c the disease is spread through his penis and scrotum, it's also known as Fournier's Gangrene (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fournier_gangrene) which i suggest you google image if you have a REALLY strong stomach and aren't bothered by that stuff. it's basically the worst disease a man can have.

he's going for emergent surgery and will lose his manhood and much of his soft tissue of his abdomen. the lesson is, don't let dirty women bite you weiner....

If he's willing to admit to X amount of sexual deviation, then his real deviation is somewhere between 2-3X.

In this case, that translates from "my girlfriend bit me during oral sex" to anywhere from "I jerk off with steel wool" to "a gerbil scratched my dick while it was up a hobo's ass at a truck stop".

It's science.

If he's willing to admit to X amount of sexual deviation, then his real deviation is somewhere between 2-3X.

In this case, that translates from "my girlfriend bit me during oral sex" to anywhere from "I jerk off with steel wool" to "a gerbil scratched my dick while it was up a hobo's ass at a truck stop".

It's science.

yeah you would know. it took everyone a while to even get that history from him (he wasn't so forthcoming immediately once resuscitated) so God only knows. either way, he won't be jerking off with steel wool again...

This would be a way more interesting story for the news media to pick up on than that girl in Georgia who got it by falling in a river.

Perfect story for abstinence only educators!

^Both sad and funny.

Also, that chica at the 5 sec mark had decent tatas, especially considering the setting.

Back