• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet Pro Wrestling's Newest Villain...

Highland Deac

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted...we've come a long way since the days of Ivan and Nikita Koloff. http://www.npr.org/2017/06/30/534969928/appalachian-wrestlings-greatest-villain-the-progressive-liberal?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170701
progressive1_custom-0bd76dbebd2cf3114fb1435a236bf340702ac83a-s400-c85.jpg

I would bet there is a VERY strong correlation between Trump voter and wrastlin' fan. As in pushing +1.0

I do like that he calls his signature wrestling move "The Liberal Agenda." This guy has covered all his bases...he knows what his crowds love to hate.

this guy sounds awesome. He would probably make Bob so mad that he would soil his depends.

He should partner with the Cuckservative and form the Bipartisan Compromise tag team.

He should hand out participation trophies to the guys he beats.

There really is a creative opportunity here. Weekly beat downs to Dusty "The American Dream" Rhodes, "Hacksaw" Jim Dugan, and Sgt. Slaughter would bring out the hatred that the "Russian sickle" created back in the day.

Reps gotta stick to their base. this is an opportunity to reach a huge portion of Trump supporters without actually being a Rep event.

if you really want to confuse Trump supporters he should put the declaration of independence on the back of his outfit...while they try to pronounce some of the words, BOOM, elbow to the jaw (or whatever wrestling move is called). The next event they will concentrate on is monster car rallies!

i love that the guy is like "well, i'm a progressive liberal so basically all the things i say are how i feel" cut to him calling the crowd a bunch of idiots

Back