• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meet you on the Quad: Buzz Gone!!!

I feel like I should clear all my evening activities. Either way I'm going to need a drink

Singular?

giant-whiskey-bottle-co-the-weber-group.jpg

I'm confused, because David Glenn's show is not on the air right now, as 99.9 is broadcasting the NCAAT, so I don't know when he would have said this. Maybe they had the show earlier in the day than usual?

Streaming still.

Don't get too antzy!!! Wellman could be doing this for his amusement!

Plus DG is a writer/personality who talks about sports for a living, he still exists even if he didn't say it on the air.

I'm assuming this thread will have 10 pages by 4pm. Maybe more. 4 years of frustration. 4pm.

matt said,

Wellman wants to keep him.

Big boosters want him out.

Administration tells boosters. Come up with money through donations to buy him out.

Boosters respond. We will do that if Wellman goes too.

This might get interesting.

If I were a big donor and told this, I would reply with a big Fuck You. Tell the asshole who built a huge buyout into the fifth year of a contract with the world's shittiest coach to take it out of his salary.

If there's a press conference 45 minutes from now, how come no one who is attending has tweeted something to get readers to come back to get the news. Call me skeptical.

If there's a press conference 45 minutes from now, how come no one who is attending has tweeted something to get readers to come back to get the news. Call me skeptical.

I don't think there will be a press conference. Either information will leak, or a statement will be released if I had to guess.

The administration knows we're going to burn it down if Buzz is back, right? They must.

I have had a feeling all along that Wellman will spring the announcement on everyone so students won't have a chance to organize a celebration

Back