• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Melania got an Einstein Visa- who knew she was genius? More Trump hypocrisy

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Who knew Melania was on par with Nobel or Oscar winners?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43256318

"Nicknamed the "Einstein Visa", the EB-1 is in theory reserved for people who are highly acclaimed in their field - the government cites Pulitzer, Oscar, and Olympic winners as examples - as well as respected academic researchers and multinational executives.

Mrs Trump began applying for the visa in 2000, when she was Melania Knauss, a Slovenian model working in New York and dating Donald Trump. She was approved in 2001, one of just five people from Slovenia to win the coveted visa that year, according to the Post.

Becoming a citizen in 2006 gave her the right to sponsor her parents, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, who are now in the US and in the process of applying for citizenship."

Trump is totally against "chain migration" like how Melania brought her family here.

Wait! What am I thinking? Melania's parents are white. That's the only qualification Trump needs.

One of 5 from Slovenia...

You’d prefer more MS13 no doubt

You can't be this stupid. No one could be.

I'm guessing there aren't many MS-13 members in Slovenia and that there might be people who have actual talents other than smiling for a camera.

I'm guessing there aren't many MS-13 members in Slovenia and that there might be people who have actual talents other than smiling for a camera.

I don’t think it was Melania’s smile that got her the job.

She is the First Lady of the United States,moron

Is there a cover and two drink minimum to read Lectro's posts?

Silly me, I thought Laura Bush was First Lady in 2001 when Melania got her Einstein Visa.

Back