• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Melissa Harris-Perry

You may be on to something. Melissa Harris-Perry gets defensive on Twitter when things don't go her way and acts like a self-entitled twit. Some people on this board express their opinions about it, which they have every right to do whether they have posted 29 times or 90,000 times. OTC makes one of his usual asinine posts and castigates people with whom he disagrees by maligning their age, race and sex. (I thought judging people by their age, race sex, gender, etc. was supposed to be a bad thing, but apparently some folks are fair game.) I get annoyed by OTC's post, because I generally think that he is an immature shithead with little credentials, to my knowledge, to justify his apparent expertise on all things, and respond. You apparently got defensive about that. So for once in a long time, I think you are correct.

giphy.gif

Back