• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Memorial Weekend, what’s on tap for The Pit?

TARDAWG

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
I will be headed to Wrightsville Beach for some low 80’s temp, a few cold beers on the beach, a Trolly Dog or two, might even read a book.

What’s the Pit up to?

I'll be hunkering down after my usual Friday late lunch. The invasion starts late this afternoon. What I've never been able to figure out is where all the people put their cars. There just aren't places to put cars for the 200,000 or so extra people that appear here on holiday weekends.

Crystal River. Going to hang out on a boat and do some fishing at least one of the days.

-Hanging with the wife and sister today; progressive dinner tonight (in Charleston).
-small music festival with Avett Brothers headlining tomorrow (#stuffwhitepeoplelike)
-paddle boarding around Folly Beach on Sunday
-BBQ with some friends on Monday

Not on tap, but out of the can will be the next best thing:
33ll2q0.png

Just joined a pool after being on a waiting list for two summers. There will be lots of grilling, drinking and wearing the kids out so that I can sleep in.

Last edited:
Heading down to my parents place in Charleston after lunch
Boating/Fishing all day tomorrow
Boating/Fishing all day Sunday
Maybe some fishing Monday morning before we head home.

Pretty much everyone I know is at the beach (including the ladyfriend). I am work, and have an orthopedist's appointment today at 4:15. Not good.
However, I plan on playing golf Saturday / Sunday / Monday. Not bad.

Most of my friends are out of town, and as I'm recovering from a 5-day trip last weekend, I ain't gonna do shit. Although my roommate is apparently doing something with her hot yoga friends Saturdya night, so I may tag along to that.

Mountains, where it'll be in the mid 70s, all weekend!

Wine festival tomorrow and then the 600 on Sunday. So, lots of alcohol

Boating with the family tomorrow, BBQ at home Sunday, beach on Monday.

Grilling with some neighbors tonight. First birthday party for a neighbor Sunday. Not sure in between, but it won't involve being on I95!

Girlfriend is back home in NC for 4 days. I'm just hanging out. Hopefully the weather will turn out to be at least halfway decent.

We are at the beach until Sunday then home for our club's pool opening BBQ on Monday.

Hilton Head Island (wedding)

Went there for a bachelor party a couple weekends ago. That place can, surprisingly, get down on a Saturday night. Granted it's all trust fund sluts and tribal tattoo guys, but still...

Back