• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

is most everyone figuring the men have too much pressure trying to duplicate what the ladies did or that they have a chance going against all these programs who have been so much more relevant in recent years ...?

probably lots of negative sentiment against Duke after their ladies beating ours so nobody feels too bad to see them with the rough start today ...

It's okay as long as none of the other four have a bad round.

certainly takes some of the pressure off if that guy comes back strong ... so proud of bags the way she had such a fantastic week after the slow start ....

The golf channel interviewed Haas during the women's tourney, and mentioned that WF had experience on this course. Not sure when that was, but this seems like a course where local knowledge is critical.

Only one of the teams ahead of us started with us on the back 9. Seems the front 9 is playing easier and may bode well for us. Duke #1 also at +4...

I feel good that we got thru the back nine at +2. As we saw earlier this week, the back nine was a killer. All the teams ahead of us are on the front. Look for us to go low now and finish the day under par.

We're not doing as well on the front nine as I was expecting or hoping.
Expected to see a lot more birdies. Maybe we'll have a late flurry.

BYU being allowed to play a counting round on a different day is complete horseshit.

I mean, not competing on Sundays has been at the core of Steve Young’s adult life.

Any BYU grads on the PGA tour? I bet they get over the Sunday restriction with similar haste

I mean, not competing on Sundays has been at the core of Steve Young’s adult life.

Any BYU grads on the PGA tour? I bet they get over the Sunday restriction with similar haste

Now retired, but Johnny Miller. Won a lot on Sundays.

Top 30 teams who didn't make the finals:

Texas Tech (15)
NC State (24)
Florida State (27)
Alabama (28)
UCLA (29)

LSU (14) is tied with Ole Miss for the last spot with 2 holes left and South Carolina (17) will be in a playoff against Colorado State for the last spot in their regional.

Now retired, but Johnny Miller. Won a lot on Sundays.

Yeah, but Johnny Miller was a great ball striker.

Back