• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Tennis 14-5, 3-1 ACC

Reaction score
Thank goodness for Tony Bresky and the men's tennis team. 14-5 overall, 3-1 in the ACC and ranked #28 in the nation (moving up after a spanking of Top 50 Miami occurring atm).

Most definitely the only spring sport that will make the NCAAT.

I completely disagree. Last year's team was much superior and didn't get in. What makes you think they will this year at 3-6 (going on 3-7) in the ACC?

Yea, still peeved that last year's team didn't get in. MSU over us was a joke.

This year's men's team has done something that our past teams didn't (take care of non-conference games), but they need to write the ship in conference quickly. Starting the season with series against NC State and UNC didn't help. Hopefully the easier schedule going forward will help.

Anyway, back to Tennis. Seems like we're really good which is nice. It's not nice that the football experience for students has been irrevocably changed.

Reactions: TBR
I was there for last year's tailgaiting and it was just as fun as any other year. As far as I know the students as a whole haven't complained too much. That facility combined with the indoor is priceless. Its the reason we are going to be a national title contender in 2-3 years.

And unlike our other sports, we're actually making use of this new facility with a winning team

I was there for last year's tailgaiting and it was just as fun as any other year. As far as I know the students as a whole haven't complained too much. That facility combined with the indoor is priceless. Its the reason we are going to be a national title contender in 2-3 years.

And unlike our other sports, we're actually making use of this new facility with a winning team

It's just something that could have been easily avoided if you know who had considered that eventually we might want the indoor and outdoor facilities to be in the same place.

Back