• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Merlefest 2011

WakeFanAdam

Reaction score
Anyone see Randy Travis and Zac Brown Band last night? In my many years of going to Merlefest, it was one of the best one-night lineups they have had.

Going Tomorrow.

That is mighty strong for Thursday night.

Saturday looks awesome.

One of the things I do not miss about Wilkes. Good music, but it should not take you an hour to go anywhere in Wilkesboro...

Last year's Merlefest was SICK.

One thing I don't really like about the festival as a whole is all the grumpy old people who are opposed to standing up and dancing.

Last year's Merlefest was SICK.

One thing I don't really like about the festival as a whole is all the grumpy old people who are opposed to standing up and dancing.

truth

Merlefest was great. Highlights were the Waybacks and Joan Osborne with other special guest doing the Allman Brother's Eat a Peach (adding on Whipping Post at the end) on the Hillside stage, and Robert Plant and Band of Joy today.

Got a wristband for free today, so it only cost $150 for my entire family of four for both days. Great deal.

Back