• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Wake Fans

OldGoldandGrobe

Reaction score
It is time for a winter's nap in my West Raleigh dwarf compound (deep within the steam tunnels under Reynolds Coliseum).

In 2013, Wake Forest and and NC State must return to our rightful places on the throne of the ACC. State would be the King and you effete fancyboys would be the Queen, of course.

I encourage you guys to pull out all of the stops in your efforts to topple Emperor Wellman and his Groom of the Stool, Bzz. We suffered similarly under Jed Fowler, Herb Sendek, and his rich old fogey supporters. It's a shame that you guys are forced to gorge on the rotten fruits of Wellman's egotism. Ronnie knows the end is nigh, so he's hunkering down.

Grobe is a great coach. He'll have you competitive again soon enough. Everybody has a bad year or two.

Best of luck in 2013.

Cheers and Tiers,

oldgoldandgrobe/blackgold

It is time for a winter's nap in my West Raleigh dwarf compound (deep within the steam tunnels under Reynolds Coliseum).

In 2013, Wake Forest and and NC State must return to our rightful places on the throne of the ACC. State would be the King and you effete fancyboys would be the Queen, of course.

I encourage you guys to pull out all of the stops in your efforts to topple Emperor Wellman and his Groom of the Stool, Bzz. We suffered similarly under Jed Fowler, Herb Sendek, and his rich old fogey supporters. It's a shame that you guys are forced to gorge on the rotten fruits of Wellman's egotism. Ronnie knows the end is nigh, so he's hunkering down.

Grobe is a great coach. He'll have you competitive again soon enough. Everybody has a bad year or two.

Best of luck in 2013.

Cheers and Tiers,

oldgoldandgrobe/blackgold

Merry Christmas troll

-quoted so you don't regret your reveal post Christmas joy

OldGoldandGrobe comes out of the closet as a parody, who knew????:thumbsup:

Or it could be Moon trying to throw us off his trail.

Not Moonz. Just a State fan having some fun with a rival. You guys should mount an assault on PackPride, especially the Republitards on the Prickyard.

Not Moonz. Just a State fan having some fun with a rival. You guys should mount an assault on PackPride, especially the Republitards on the Prickyard.

It's hard not to like most of the guys on PackPride after the way they've gone after UNCheat, at least for me it is.

called it on the do you think he is funny thread.

Back