• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Merry Christmas tunnels

Wrangor

Go Deacs
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all. One if these days when wake makes it back to a final four, we are going to have to have an OG boards get together and perhaps a tunnels royal rumble.

I am sure like most I do appreciate the opinions expressed here and the knowledge gained. Cheers deacon brothers and sisters.

just gave u rep, but i'd give it again, though we never agree.

well wishes to you and your's and anyone who reads the thread. every regular tunnel poster has their own worldview, but i think we can all agree that we're at least willing to expose ourselves to contradictory views, right or wrong, and then debate the merits of said views--which takes courage believe it or not--and thus expand our own personal horizons, for the ultimate benefit of everyone.

I usually say happy holidays, but merry Christmas as well, if that's your thing. I actually have huge family support, and so I've got a busy day tomorrow and I'll be in more than one city in NC on the 25th...not everyone is so fortunate..but i do realize that everyone here cares about everyone else when push comes to shove. Or at least I do.

Go Deacs and well wishes for 2014!

Merry Christmas to all. One if these days when wake makes it back to a final four, we are going to have to have an OG boards get together and perhaps a tunnels royal rumble.

I am sure like most I do appreciate the opinions expressed here and the knowledge gained. Cheers deacon brothers and sisters.

Well said. Same to you.

Merry Christmas AND Happy Holidays to the Tunnels contingent. I enjoy the debate and with a tip of the cap to old Groucho, I appreciate being included in a part of this community. Rep to all who post on this good will thread.

* "Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member". - GM. Then again, Marx never lost to Stetson at home, so there's that.

Silent night, holy night,
Son of God, love's pure light;
radiant beams from thy holy face
with the dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus, Lord, at thy birth,
Jesus, Lord, at thy birth.

Back