• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Heat Harlem Shake

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
This had me rolling. I think my favorite part is Birdman just standing in the background with his hands over his head doing nothing. Joel Anthony just being randomly pushed along by Mike Miller in the sombrero is pretty good too.

I hate these things but that was pretty funny.

Birdman is such a strange dude.

That was one of the best Harlem Shake videos I've seen.

I think it's cool that even under all the pressure these guys have fun.

Battier with the astronaut suit and horse head is the best costume for me. Well played, Battier.

I don't like the Heat, but this is funny. People will get butt hurt about it though.

My two favorite Harlem Shake videos are sports related. This one, and the Kansas basketball one.

Best one I've seen is Colorado College's Ultimate Frisbee team's on an air plane to a tournament. Got everybody on board the plane on board with the idea. They're now being investigated by FAA.

Jesus. You forget how long Chris Andersen's arms are until he sticks them out like that. THE only reason he's in the NBA is his 15-foot wingspan. Again. Jesus.

Birdman is such a strange dude.

That was one of the best Harlem Shake videos I've seen.

Probably because they had like professionals producing it and paid someone to go out and buy awesome costumes. Meme has jumped the shark. We need to let it die.

Jesus. You forget how long Chris Andersen's arms are until he sticks them out like that. THE only reason he's in the NBA is his 15-foot wingspan. Again. Jesus.

that and meth...

Probably because they had like professionals producing it and paid someone to go out and buy awesome costumes. Meme has jumped the shark. We need to let it die.

[video=youtube;Po5faPzrGTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Po5faPzrGTY[/video]

Awesome king hat LeBron... and what is d-wade doing with a bear head on. Birdman doing his signature im a retarded looking bird dance.

Back