• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami Roast

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
We've got 5 days to have a little fun with our friends from Little Havana.

Your football team almost dropped a level over the fallout from throwing a Jewish man into a lake. Then you "fixed" things by hiring Schnelleberger and Jimmie Johnson?

Despite Miami's improvement in 1978, Saban departed the school amid controversy. That April, three freshman Miami players attacked a 22-year-old Jewish man wearing ayarmulke who was walking to religious services on campus.[SUP][84][/SUP] They threw the man, who worked at a campus gathering place for UM's Jewish community, into Lake Osceola at the center of campus.[SUP][84][/SUP] When Saban returned to campus a few days later, he was unaware the man was Jewish and reportedly said "Getting thrown in the lake? Sounds like fun to me."[SUP][84][/SUP] Miami's Jewish community complained, and despite numerous apologies, Saban offered to resign mid-season. Saban was convinced to remain through the end of the season, however, before leaving to coach at Army.[SUP][85]

The roster if anyone is interested:
[/SUP]http://www.hurricanesports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28700&SPID=103763&SPSID=658368

Last edited:
They let this guy nearly take down their entire Athletic Department

1313371093.jpg

The Wake equivalent of that would be giving a doofi brother full access to do whatever they wanted with our athletes

A friend of mine goes to Miami. With the gorgeous campus, quality of education, the amount of wealth of the kids enrolled there, and not really being in the city of Miami, there's not much to make fun of. I know people talk about athletes at Wake not being able to relate/get along with the average WFU student, well Miami has literally the same situation just with more of those students being jewish or latino. In fact I would say Miami is pretty damn similar to Wake in alot of ways.

After finding out millions of dollars the U's athletic department was "donated" by a guy running a $1B Ponzi scheme is true they interviewed Henry Winkler for Athletic Director? Oops, he's Fonzie not Ponzi.

Oh, Miami. You may have tons of fans now because you're undefeated, but as soon as that first loss comes... It'll be down to 3 jewish undergrads and a fat cuban named Julio who always wears a Ken Dorsey jersey and can eat an entire pizza in one sitting.

Michael Irvin is an attempted murderer.

Ray Lewis got away with murder. STABBY STAB STAB.

I really can't list all the crimes that DA U has made, because I can't do it in a week.

Al Golden looks like Will Muschamp's little brother, except a little fatter and a little sweatier. That's cute that you wear the shirt and tie to games Al, but can't you afford an undershirt? Nobody needs to see your moobs.

Miami is basically Duke: Florida edition.

Shapiro+and+Shalala.jpg

shalala appears to have more of a crow's foot than a camel toe

Last edited:
Classic:
Miami is expected to go 9-4 this year...9 under arrest and 4 on probation.

Not entirely sure if this is a slam or a praise, but da U did bring us the phrase "aww hell 2 da naw!"

When Saban returned to campus a few days later, he was unaware the man was Jewish and reportedly said "Getting thrown in the lake? Sounds like fun to me."

Why does being Jewish make this worse?

Miami coaches are still smarting over not being able to land prized futbol recruit Elian Gonzalez.

Wait, that's not right...?

When Saban returned to campus a few days later, he was unaware the man was Jewish and reportedly said "Getting thrown in the lake? Sounds like fun to me."

Why does being Jewish make this worse?

ask rj

Two Live Crew? Were they the "Oh Me so Horny" group? If you had a girl agree to dance with you that song, you were in like flyn.

Back