• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami @ UNC-CH

You don't think there'd be people on here calling for Grobe to resign if we got a delay of game penalty on 3rd and 1 of what had the potential to be a game ending drive?

Probably, but the post wasn't about Grobe, it was about taking pleasure in the agony of Carolina fans.

CRYING-UNC.gif

You don't think there'd be people on here calling for Grobe to resign if we got a delay of game penalty on 3rd and 1 of what had the potential to be a game ending drive? I hope all the yelling Fedora was doing after that happened was at himself, because that is all on him.

L+D, I don't think people were that trivial about Grobe. They were pissed that he didn't see what we all saw in the hapless offense. We're pissed that we lost two games because of it. He seems to have his head on straight now, and maybe the season can be salvaged. Beside, if Grobe was fired, Wellman would put LOBO in as HC. There was no solution for our problem other than Grobe figuring it out for himself. I applaud all the crying 'hole pictures that you have found.

Last edited:
Difference: Grobe hasn't really lost a game like that to send us to 1-5, in a year where we had decent expectations going in

Nothing makes me smile quite like seeing the hyped-up "zero dark thursday" tar hole crowd get beat by one score, on the last drive, in the final minute AT Kenan.

Well, maybe standing outside Kenan watching all of the crying, pissed off, "zero dark thursday" tar holes trying to find their way back to their cars through the tears. That makes me smile, too.

I also love the fact the those self-righteous tar holes can no longer make themselves feel better by using their age-old, go to phrase "at least our athletes go to class" or "we do things the right way". LOL. They are as much a thug program as Miami.

Go to hell, Carowhina, Go to Hell.

At least UNC can take solace that last night's game won't count for either team within a few years.

Appears UNC now has a good coach. Tarhole hurryup O frustrated Miami the whole game.

I was there. UNC should have won. The blocked field gaol for a TD was the difference.

And at no point did it cross your mind that Miami (a team that hasn't really done much to earn its ranking) was overrated? Instead your thought was that the 1-5 team that got thumped by ECU has "found a good coach" for keeping it close and choking the game away?

And at no point did it cross your mind that Miami (a team that hasn't really done much to earn its ranking) was overrated? Instead your thought was that the 1-5 team that got thumped by ECU has "found a good coach" for keeping it close and choking the game away?

Listen carefully. Miami is pretty good. Maybe undeserving of ranked 10 but still very good. UNC got 4 inceptions and dropped another. Games are played on the field, not in a arm chair.

This was the first live UNC game for me this year. I was shocked how good they looked.

Miami played terribly and still won.

UNC has talent. that's never been the issue.

Miami played terribly and still won.

UNC has talent. that's never been the issue.

Yep. In fact, UNC has had as much talent as any non-SEC program in the country for the past few years. Hell look at what those guys off of the D line from just a few years ago are now doing in the NFL.

Listen carefully. Miami is pretty good. Maybe undeserving of ranked 10 but still very good. UNC got 4 inceptions and dropped another. Games are played on the field, not in a arm chair.

This was the first live UNC game for me this year. I was shocked how good they looked.

Ok, did they show up against ECU or just sit in the arm chair?

lol at the idea that seeing the game in person gives you a better perspective on what is happening that seeing it on tv.

Back