• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Michael Holt?

it seems there are practically no details about the event. all we know is dude was shooting it up in the omni overnight sat/sun and the police capped him. is there anything else?

Saw that he killed one person before he got got by the cops

LinkedIn profile confirms the business intelligence director title mentioned in the article

DKE president, apparently

Not much info on his blog (link on his LI profile), but the lyrics in his April 28 post are chilling

LinkedIn profile confirms the business intelligence director title mentioned in the article

DKE president, apparently

Not much info on his blog (link on his LI profile), but the lyrics in his April 28 post are chilling

damn. i thought the name sounded familiar.

DKE President, class of 2002. Was a great guy. Haven't kept up with him over the years so not sure where he got off track but in my time with him at Wake, he was a very smart guy and a good friend to all.

I don't think I ever met this dude. Pics don't look familiar, but I knew a ton of DKEs from that era, so I am sure we were at the same parties and had a bunch of friends in common.

Terrible story that doesn't make much sense at the moment.

So there were two future murderers on campus in 2001-02. Eerie.

Yeah I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but Biffs post and some of the other stuff floating around on social media suggest that mental illness may be a factor.

So there were two future murderers on campus in 2001-02. Eerie.

That you know about.

I think (using some ~1 year old data from a Reddit thread) I've got it figured out that 1 in every 682 people in the US are (or will become) murderers.

Enrollment at WFU in 2002: 4,045

You could dive way deeper into demographics if you wanted to... but on the most basic level, you'd expect ~6 (5.931) murderers/future-murderers in a crowd of that size.

Back