• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

I bet that triggers republicans…despite the fact that trump never had a plan to do anything about it prior to Biden. I wonder the deal Biden got?

trump got ~1.5 Billion in licensing deal
Kirchner got ~2 billion

then the golf shit

I bet that triggers republicans…despite the fact that trump never had a plan to do anything about it prior to Biden. I wonder the deal Biden got?

trump got ~1.5 Billion in licensing deal
Kirchner got ~2 billion

then the golf shit
New, free laptop for Hunter!

Could the US just not want to be sued in other countries for drone attacks, etc? I think MBS should be punished, but it didn't happen in our country, so should courts have jurisdiction? Or should it be handled diplomatically?

Nothing to see here. Now where is my ballot? I need to vote DeSantis 2024 !

So ph gives thumbs up to a repost of his post. It's true but is that peak undepheated?

What absolutely pathetic attention whoring, it's embarrassing that Pompeo still thinks he can become President.

"I never let the media bully me. The Saudis though? Yeah, I did whatever they wanted."

He’s modeling himself after the attention whore that became President.

Back