• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

It’s actually reassuring that a reasonable military strike in coordination with traditional allies is still something Trump will go 100% Teleprompter on. Everything else is pure shitshow right now but this was fine. Still some adults left in the room when it comes to the military at least.

Reasonable being not a nuke or just carpet bombing? I'm honestly surprised France, the UK, or any other country will coordinate with us on anything right now. So, yes, I guess it could have been worse.

Mission accomplished!

I honestly cannot believe he tweeted that.

It's like he's openly debasing the W-haters that support him. (Especially after the Scooter Libby pardon.)

They'll still support him, mind you.

For when Lectro comes around and peddles his bullshit.

Just another reminder that we have taken in 12 refugees from Syria.

Too busy for that boring Syria stuff. Shoot missiles then get back to smearing opponents and setting up storylines for reality show presidency

Trump just announced that he is building the Trump Tower Damascus in the space where his bombs hit last night. Condo sales start Monday at Noon EDT.

Who is forcing you to read anything?

That was in response to a post RJ deleted where he berated me for saying that Syrians were responsible for the Quebec terrorism. I've since deleted that post because he deleted his, but now you copied mine and it'll live without context forever.

That was in response to a post RJ deleted where he berated me for saying that Syrians were responsible for the Quebec terrorism. I've since deleted that post because he deleted his, but now you copied mine and it'll live without context forever.

OK, but still, you're not being forced to read anything.

Back