• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."

A valuable block of reliable voters cheer this type of rhetoric and action. Republicans have learned that they must cater to these people. The rest of the Republicans are tolerant of, and therefore complicit in, these actions because of their less militant views of abortion, gays, immigrants, and people of color.

The actual quote was that he wouldn’t lose any “support”. I think the distinction is important as the rubes have done far more than hold their nose and vote for what they interpret as the lesser of two evils. They love the guy.

You could say “imagine if Obama....” to literally everything trump does to expose the Right’s hypocrisy, but....

...imagine if Obama celebrated Sean Hannity or Steve Doucey getting body slammed. The Fox News
would run that line for 4 years and gin up all kinds of hate towards him.

So Trump now saying he believes Khashoggi is dead.

Yet we have no further “proof”.

Ok to go with the prevailing reports now?

The Saudis sent his fingers to his family not Trump.

Good question. Let me check the opinion pages of the NYT and Washington Post and get back to you.

Funny thing is, I never read the NYT or WaPo until Trump became POTUS. His election and ranting against them has caused me to support them with subscriptions and (mostly) enjoy reading them.

It’s really easy today to tell what is good or true. If you just assume it’s the opposite of whatever Trump says, you’ll be right far more often than not.

Ahh Brad. The guy who is completely unconcerned with the murder of journalists, or our President tacitly allowing the same. All that matters is talking shit about perceived liberal bias in the media.

Your all man, Brad. Don't let that little voice inside your head tell you different.

Lol why do they let Fredo Trump anywhere near a microphone?

Dims need to keep Frodo Feinstein away from the mic. Is she styling herself after Tyrion Lannister these days?

g3ib1.jpg

So we've got a US political party that is fine with foreign countries killing US-based journalists, police killing US citizens, and the US government taking migrant children from their parents. The worst is yet to come, folks.

Back