• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Middle East: Saudis Murder & Dismember Washington Post Contributor

I'm so outraged I'm willing to overlook rampant corruption in this president's administration.

So Trump gave the Russians a heads up on yesterday’s operation and not Pelosi.

Awfully nice of him to make sure the Russians got an opportunity to gather intelligence on our elite special forces.

Apparently conservative media is saying that was justified because Democrats leak as if straight telling the Russians is better than leaking.

So Trump gave the Russians a heads up on yesterday’s operation and not Pelosi.

Awfully nice of him to make sure the Russians got an opportunity to gather intelligence on our elite special forces.

He had to ask Putin's permission.

He had to ask Putin's permission.

"Hi Vlad! After all I have done for yould you do me a favor? I need a win and we found the guy you are letting hide in controlled territory. If you let me send in some guys to take him out that might buy me a little more time in office (maybe even 4 more years!?!?) For me to keep wrecking shit for you."

i mean the guy is dead; we dismantled his dumb state and then killed his ass. what more do you need?

So what is happening to the informant?

Back