• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#MightyKacy

smallbigtall

jon gruden's haircut
Reaction score
Making its rounds on social media, this chick pwns the American Ninja Warrior obstacle course. Pretty damn impressive. Her boyfriend is one lucky dude.

ETA: just now seeing it in the chat thread, some people ain't got time for that

Last edited:
Have you heard her talk? I would puncture my eardrums with an icepick if I had to put up with that gymnast voice for more than 45 minutes. Very athletic, sure, but no thanks.

she really killed it on the pole grasping portion of the course

she really killed it on the pole grasping portion of the course

At the point where she jumped from one to the other and swung around the pole my thought was, "She looks like she's done that before."

She is absolutely ridiculous. Those swinging bars looked like the hardest part for her and she just went for it.

I looked her up and it looks like she works for an obstacle course company-- I'm betting a lot of these obstacles she's tried many many times because of that.

It was so ridiculous to watch. But I was thinking about how much her gymnastics background helped (esp when she was jumping and had to catch herself on a bar or whatever). Gymnasts to crazy things on the parallel bars where they are pretty high up and have to catch themselves back on the bar.

She has definitely done most of the obstacles many many times before. Two years ago, her boyfriend made it farther than anyone in the national competition. She's been training with him for some time.

She is absolutely ridiculous. Those swinging bars looked like the hardest part for her and she just went for it.

I looked her up and it looks like she works for an obstacle course company-- I'm betting a lot of these obstacles she's tried many many times because of that.

I will say, as we were watching and she got to the pole part, J looked at me and said "every straight man who's watched this just imagined her as a stripper."

I will say, as we were watching and she got to the pole part, J looked at me and said "every straight man who's watched this just imagined her as a stripper."

It totally moved.

What I appreciate about this story is there's no way lbE gave the stereotypical response of "No way! All guys don't think that, do they?"

What I appreciate about this story is there's no way lbE gave the stereotypical response of "No way! All guys don't think that, do they?"

I said "yeah, and a lot of straight girls did, too."

You're awesome.

Back