• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Migrant kids better vaccinated than TX kids Faux News creates racist lies again

Lol that it's the Dem rhetoric that poisons the debate. The pubs are miles better at rhetoric than the Dems.

Pubs do it too, but their version of the "Racism Gotcha" mastered by Dems is on patriotism.

Pubs do it too, but their version of the "Racism Gotcha" mastered by Dems is on patriotism.

Who stole jhmd's password? (lol. spellcheck suggests jihad's when I type jhmd's)

"faux news lol good one rj" is the perfect tag

I think that's kind of JHMD's point in his criticism of RJ always crying race.

I bet you can't find me saying "race" in more that three times in my past 100 posts or more.

Saying "RJ always crying race" is an offensive lie that leads to making the same inaccurate accusation. There's no place for such lies here.

I thought you were above this.

I bet you can't find me saying "race" in more that three times in my past 100 posts or more.

Saying "RJ always crying race" is an offensive lie that leads to making the same inaccurate accusation. There's no place for such lies here.

I thought you were above this.

I think you probably meant to direct this at the person or people on this thread who are the ones actually accusing you of crying race.

I think you probably meant to direct this at the person or people on this thread who are the ones actually accusing you of crying race.

You are correct. I misread your post. I am sorry for doing so.

That should have been directed at JHMD not you.

I was wrong. Please accept my apology.

Then your grips is with the international groups who have the data.

Your link provided no data, just speculation. The countries that are good about vaccinations are European and Asian (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan). Some South American countries are good. The reason they vaccinate for TB in shitholes like Guatemala is because they still get it. We don't here, and all legal immigrants are required to be tested for it, among other things, as well as have their vaccinations in order...something they often don't do until they've put in for their green card.

It is one thing to decree universal health care. It is another thing entirely to actually provide it. The government is good at one of these. Capitalism is good at the other.

Examples of how capitalism produces universal health care? Link?

It is one thing to decree universal health care. It is another thing entirely to actually provide it. The government is good at one of these. Capitalism is good at the other.

The Dutch and the Germans are kicking our asses at health care. Don't be a putz

Patriotism meaning returning America to the good ole days.
The good ol' days when racism was ok, xenophobia was celebrated, and poors weren't spoiled by sharing technological conveniences with hard workers.

Last edited:
Back