• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mika Brzezinski

Don't you people have jobs? How the hell do you find, much less have time, to watch this shit? Go to work for christ's sake.

I watch while I'm shaving and getting dressed.

Let's get back to the topic: You hipster morons have become so habituated to ugly, emasculating, liberal broads, you've abandoned all reason and coronated this toad Miss America. Good work, chaps!

Yeah, Charlotte is kind of a podunk, one-stop light town. You guys still peek out your windows when you hear a siren?

Yeah, I wish I could live 30 miles from the center of town like you instead of my current 3.

I enjoy Morning Joe but at times its hard to hear Mika when she's always got the President's dick in her mouth.

I love hearing people from Charlotte and people from Atlanta argue about who has the better "city".

I enjoy Morning Joe but at times its hard to hear Mika when she's always got the President's dick in her mouth.

Or hear her over Joe's constant whining about something. Just be glad that you can go to the liberal channel that you guys rag on all the time and hear your beloved conservative viewpoint.

Pretty sure they consider Joe to be a RINO.

I love that a show that features Joe Scarborough, Michael Steele, Mika Brezenzinski, Mike Barnicle, Eugine Robinson, Harold Ford Jr, Donny Deutsch, Arianna Huffington, Steve Rattner, Jeffery Sachs and Sam Stein is where you can hear "beloved beloved conservative viewpoint(s)".

Back