• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miley Cyrus really just...there are no words

:rulz:

I had to turn it off when the guitar riff started. 2 people are allowed to sing that: Kurt Cobain and Weird Al Yankovic.

Last edited:
LOL at whatever the hell those full body spasms were at the beginning...

freak

Because they can play smells like teen spirit? Thats an easy song to play.

I think the most distressing thing about this is that in 15 years, when I am almost 40 I will have an intern come into my office and we are going to be talking about music. Im gonna bring up nirvanna and this song and I know this little brat from the future is going to say... "oh did they cover the miley cyrus song?"

At that point I think i will suffer my first massive nervous breakdown

You wanna feel old? She wasn't even alive when that song came out.

Actually, it isn't a terrible cover as far as covers go. Yes, it's boring and unimaginative, but she'd be skewered if she tried to make that cover her own. At least she's in tune, and the band didn't fuck it up (like somebody said, that and pretty much all Nirvana songs are easy to play).

Actually, it isn't a terrible cover as far as covers go. Yes, it's boring and unimaginative, but she'd be skewered if she tried to make that cover her own. At least she's in tune, and the band didn't fuck it up (like somebody said, that and pretty much all Nirvana songs are easy to play).

yeah it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. just a crap artist covering a crap artist

Happiness and a will to live?

too soon?

No, he probably wouldn't mind. When people would ask Kurt Cobain how he was doing, he would ironically (or not) answer, "I hate myself and want to die".

Last edited:
hahahah. so true.

i've seen the song performed live by one of those two artists...

lulz. me too. I had an aisle seat and gave Weird Al five when he walked by singing. it was a great day

Back