• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miley Cyrus Spanks Twerking DWARF

Kanye West

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-dwarf-performing-We-Cant-Stop-German-TV.html

article-0-1BB0A592000005DC-823_634x569.jpg

That video... why would she go on German TV with a 5-piece backing band made entirely of dwarfs? wtf!?

I really didn't want to click on this thread. But with a title like that, how can you not?

I believe the outtakes would show she was fellating that sledgehammer.

I'd bang the shit out of that little freak. My dick might fall off afterwards, but it would be worth it.

Not sure what the deal is with her tonguing the sledgehammer, but fuck it. Who cares. Lick my sledgehammer, you dwarf-spanking freak.

I'd bang the shit out of that little freak. My dick might fall off afterwards, but it would be worth it.

Not sure what the deal is with her tonguing the sledgehammer, but fuck it. Who cares. Lick my sledgehammer, you dwarf-spanking freak.

But that's the thing. She is not a freak, she is just acting like one. Nothing worse than a poser freak. Think she is going to toss your salad and you end up with a dry handy.

But that's the thing. She is not a freak, she is just acting like one. Nothing worse than a poser freak. Think she is going to toss your salad and you end up with a dry handy.

if you ever watched Hannah Montana, you'd know she isn't that good an actress.

Back