• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miller Lite Punch Top Can

why don't you stop talking shit about my kids and tell me where we can meet so I can apply my foot to your ass.? You are a sad excuse for a little coward.

lol I'm not harrassing your kids you idiot.

all you do is harasss me about my kids you idiot. I wish I had all the negrep from you before the change over with your name attached and all the awful things you said about my children.

Last edited:
I better get a case of punch top cans and sit back and enjoy this thread.

I don't really get it... they're all punch-side cans, how is this revolutionary for shotgunning?

You have to hand it to Miller. They know their product is shit, so they just keep figuring out ways to get attention on their bottles and cans.

Response to the Coors coldest beer/blue can commercials. They are jockeying for that coveted #2 spot behind Bud in the American Swill category.

That hole isnt close to being large enough to supply adequate airflow for me to shotgun a beer.

Agreed. it's a good marketing tool i guess, but that's why you poke the hole in the bottom/side of the can to shotgun a beer. The hole on that miller lite can will be essientially closed and useless (or have beer dripping all down your face) when in classic shotgunning position. but it would still make for a smooth pour or pretty fast chug i guess.

Back when I used to drink those American pisswater beers, I would do that with my house keys anyway. They're not making any revolutionary changes. How about improving your crap beer Miller? Thank God for microbreweries and homebrewwing.

Back