• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Minority babies outnumbered white newborns in 2011

Just curious. Why do you use the term "white trash"?

Some day we'll all be a nice medium brown color. Or green if we engineer human chlorophyll.

Bullworth: All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep fuckin' everybody 'til they're all the same color.

the funny thing about this keeper guy is, people know who is in real life...

the funny thing about this keeper guy is, people know who is in real life...

I always assumed he and TheReff were the same person. I really can't distinguish their posts from one another.

07, the difference is keeper is trolling as well as a believer.

Reff is just Reff. How would you feel if you have been reffing twenty plus years and still stuck doing JV girls games?

07, the difference is keeper is trolling as well as a believer.

Reff is just Reff. How would you feel if you have been reffing twenty plus years and still stuck doing JV girls games?

I don't know they just seem to have all the same ideas. They must be beat friends in real life. I would not be surprised if they eat lunch together every week.

Back