• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mizzou suspends Maty Mauk due to video of coke snorting

What kind of asshole takes video of someone doing drugs and then shares it with friends or sends it to a news organization ?

They'll probably win the conference next year when an unsung rookie comes in and kills it

What kind of asshole takes video of someone doing drugs and then shares it with friends or sends it to a news organization ?

What kind of asshole snorts coke in the first place?

He sent me a nasty IM on the old board about some criticism I had of his brother. Good times!!

They'll probably win the conference next year when an unsung rookie comes in and kills it

Well done.

After Michael Phelps, you think people would have learned not to do drugs in front of anyone with their phone out.

Edited - misread post.

Pretty damn stupid to be a scholarship athlete and snort coke with any chance of a video

Last edited:
It's not really his fault. He's got a lot on his mind with the recent blizzard on the east coast. Hard to concentrate on football.

Fwiw, I'm not aware of any legit (crushed) IR amphetamine that would look like the substance in the video.

This story is ridiculous on a number of levels. Mizzou is struggling in the PR game.

Back