• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MLS Playoffs Thread

Top 4 teams make the playoffs or top 6 with 1 and 2 having a first round bye?

alright. on EPL 3 saves is a point correct? but im not doing that .33333333333333 bs. the only reason i had a save as .5 is because a goal against is -2. Unlike on EPL where is -2 only after the 2nd goal

I would go for .5 for a save for the reason sd3 said. Goals against is harsh in our point system so saves should be worth a bit more than the EPL game as well.

What's a brief rundown of strategy here? What positions are most valuable? I.e. which positions garner the most points? Keepers? Midfielders? Forwards?

No idea. In epl I go with middies. though if theres a defender that pushes up a lot or gets a lot of shutouts thats a great route to go. and of course fowards that get tons of goals

I have no idea how to prepare for this, especially since I'll have back to back picks the whole time. At least in fantasy football I have a sense of who might go when. I'm sure I'll end up taking some guys way earlier than I needed to.

Ugh, awful. Just found out I can't make it live. Time to autorank really, really quickly.

I'm really, really hoping that the site autoranking is awesome because I gots nothing else to go on

Back