• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moms are asking their infants for permission to pick them up....

let's talk brownie recipes

I like peanut butter in mine, but no nuts

I had a brownie one time that had chocolate chips in it

how do they get whole chips in the brownie batter

can someone explain this

my daughter had some wicked diaper rash this week and really fussed and wriggled when I needed to clean her up. I will say that I felt kind of conflicted about holding her down so i could access the area.

as far as picking up goes, now that she can toddle around I ask if she wants me to pick her up and if she doesn't put her arms up right away i offer my hand to walk her :noidea:

my daughter had some wicked diaper rash this week and really fussed and wriggled when I needed to clean her up. I will say that I felt kind of conflicted about holding her down so i could access the area.

as far as picking up goes, now that she can toddle around I ask if she wants me to pick her up and if she doesn't put her arms up right away i offer my hand to walk her :noidea:

I am unconvinced you are describing the same thing that article is espousing

i pick up my 4 month old and can "feel" whether he is giving me his consent?

WTF

What wipes do you use?

clever strategy dwarves but i will just channel rjk and act oblivious (although his is no act)

i do like me some food as you know

Who wants to talk about the world going to shit when you can talk about food

Who wants to talk about the world going to shit when you can talk about food

Peanut Butter cookies are low on my list of favorite cookies, still good though. Hard to beat a really good chocolate chip with vanilla ice cream.

Back