• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Money from Adrian Peterson's charity foundation used for sex party

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
A report by the Minneapolis Star-Tribune outlines a pattern of irregularities with how money was being dispersed from Peterson's charity foundation. Specifically, the report alludes to an incident where one of Peterson's relatives allegedly paid for a hotel room used for a sexual tryst with Peterson and other women with a credit card from the foundation:

The 38-page police report details a night of drinking, arguing and sex that involved the running back, two relatives — including Peterson’s brother, a minor — and four women, in various pairs. One of those present, Chris Brown, a Peterson relative who lives with him in Eden Prairie, told police that he paid for the room using a company credit card for Peterson’s All Day, Inc.

As the night wore on, the report says, one woman who said she knew Peterson previously became upset when she saw him having sex with another woman. She started an argument that lasted at least an hour. According to the report, when she told him that she was “emotionally attached to him,” Peterson reminded her that he was engaged to another woman and had a baby.

Further, the report alluded to irregularities with the financial statements of the foundation. Documents from 2009 showed that the foundation supposedly dispersed funds to two charities which claimed to have never received any money from Peterson's foundation.
http://vikings.247sports.com/Bolt/R...f-The-Field-Concerns-Around-Peterson-31800436

At least he's honest with the hookers about being engaged.

Last edited:
zuNKcHS.png

What's a little fraud and sex when you're a self-admitted sadist?

I'm sure his attorney will be along soon to explain that using charitable donations for orgies is commonplace in Bumfuck, Texas and that Adrian is now understanding that he may have gone a little far.

If you can't be famous and have free orgies anymore then this just isn't the America I grew up with

Jaybone told me about this party. His buddy's agent's cousin was there. Peterson apparently said, "Who wants to sex AP...for a good cause?"

Feeling a lot better about my Matt 'God of Plod' Asiata pickup now.....no way the Vikings can put him back on the field this year.

Didn't the Vikings have a story a few years back about some orgy on a boat?

Sounds to me like whatever crony he appointed to run the charity is skimming money.

Hahaha...was wondering if you would find a way to defend him on this. I guess this is more of a deflection.

Call it like I see it. I seriously doubt he is much involved in his own charity, as about 99% of these guys aren't savvy enough to do that, much less mix that with playing professional sports. $70k apparently didn't show up where it was supposed to. It showed up somewhere, so where was it? Probably in the pockets of the guy running the charity, and I'm going to go out on a limb (or switch in this case) and say AD isn't the guy doing that.

The credit card thing isn't a big deal. They may have been on charity business, or it may have been misused. Or they may have used it and paid it back. Hard to tell. People do dumb things with credit cards. Government employees with government credit cards are the worst.

The biggest thing out of this story that I see is what was known already-- that AD is a serious poon hound who needs to get his pecker in check.

Back