• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Month Out: Presidential Election Predictions

so i caught the daily show the other day and what i saw about Trump's Arizona speech said it all. a family of Trump supporters were interviewed and the mother actually said "i'm not sure what the anger is all about" talking about the protesters. i think that summed up everything i need to know...ignorance is bliss and Trump really hopes that his followers stay at a level of ignorance.

i just don't see why anyone would be happy with what he has done to this point. i don't think i would hire anyone that still is gung-ho Trump on social media...it makes me question their intelligence and ability of critical thinking. he has essentially gone back on just about all of his running points. all of his previous critiques on Obama he is worse (golf, SS spending, vacations, getting anything done in office, turnover in WH, etc., etc.)...like said so many times before, there is a text for every occasion.

he is a charlatan, a crook, a coward, a bully, an idiot, a racist, a fraud, etc., etc.. so much so that i have been trying to take a "trump" (extended time of not paying attention or doing anything) for the last few weeks from this board.

just for kicks, i love how he is petitioning to erect a wall next to his golf course in Scotland because of, you guessed it, global warming. that is what he claims is the #1 reason.

You seem very sensitive to my posts to bkf. He pollutes the board with stupidity and I want him to fuck off. :noidea:

Why do you give a shit? Fuck off

Why don't you compare black voters as a solid Democratic voting bloc with evangelical Christians as a solid Republican voting bloc? 81% of the white evangelical vote went for Donald and this made up 25% of the entire electorate. So the impact comparing the black support for Hillary (12% of the electorate voted for Hillary at 88%) with white evangelical Christians (25% of the electorate, voted for Donald at 81%) and it really makes your argument ("when you consistently deliver 95% of your vote to one party, you are, by definition, a solid voting bloc") look cherry picked.

88% of the vote of 12% of the electorate is a total of 10.56%
81% of the vote of 25% of the electorate is a total of 20.25%

The solid voting bloc of white evangelicals in the 2016 election were roughly twice as impactful overall as the solid voting bloc of blacks.

Why not compare these if your argument is looking at solid voting blocs?

Bueller?

Back