• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moral Victory Thread

Very well could have been a 4-5 pt game if we had 2 Nikitas. The matchups got all screwed up when he wasn't in the game, i.e. Green got abused.

Also Jeff [Redacted] said if you take away all of #NCSU's 10+-0 runs during the game, then wake outscores the Pack by 19. Mmm ok

Bzz is 0-8 vs Tobacco Road and lost every game by double digits. 4 games vs NC State = 93 total points in losses. PROGRESS?

Does anyone actually think State had any interest in this game?

Does anyone actually think State had any interest in this game?

More interested than UNC was the other night.

We played better, but its a pretty sad commentary on where we are.

But for State's 7 point possession, we were right in it...

We gave up WAY TOO MANY transition points and and-ones. We played incredibly well to keep in the game given how many huge momentum boosts we handed to them off really poor possessions.

We played better during sretches today than I have seen this year. We just aren't good enough to put that together for 40 minutes.

Chase looked like a college player today. I liked his effort on both ends of the court late in the game. He did a better job staying with Wood than did Travis.

Chase looked like a college player today. I liked his effort on both ends of the court late in the game. He did a better job staying with Wood than did Travis.

The problem was that Wood could shoot right over Chase.

Also Jeff [Redacted] said if you take away all of #NCSU's 10+-0 runs during the game, then wake outscores the Pack by 19. Mmm ok

Bzz is 0-8 vs Tobacco Road and lost every game by double digits. 4 games vs NC State = 93 total points in losses. PROGRESS?

He should be fired for that and that alone. Totally inexcusable.

We are overmatched but we play hard. I'm looking forward to seeing what the super six can do next year with some leadership from CJ. I am totally in the wait and see mode.

we are now tied for last place in the ACC

woot woot - progress!

You could have just as easily said that we are tied for 10th place in the ACC when we finished 12th last year, which would qualify as progress.

Back