• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More Baby Chill?

https://twitter.com/11W/status/1238526810247303169

They'll eventually decide on winter sports.

Not counting the NIT, CBI or the CIT, more than half of the 353 NCAA teams, like WF, had finished their season on March 10 when the NCAA pulled the plug. I understand why it would be compelling to let Myles Powell or Cassius Winston play another season since their were deprived of the NCAA Tournament moment(s) as seniors, but it would be odd for all those seniors who completed their seasons to get another year, when their schools had no chance at an NCAA invite. Even if the NCAA allowed colleges to exceed the 13 scholarship limitation to allow seniors to comeback, would think that a ruling giving all seniors an extra year of eligibility would cause a very active off-season transfer market.

Guess Torry Johnson's 7th year remains a possibility. The Thing That Would Not Leave....

There are going to be some bloated rosters for Spring Sports teams next year...

A dream scenario...

Childress will be allowed a 5th year.

Randolph gets to stay on the bench.

Mannequin back for another year. 2019/2020 season never happened! Let's run in back.

A dream scenario...

Childress will be allowed a 5th year.

Randolph gets to stay on the bench.

Mannequin back for another year. 2019/2020 season never happened! Let's run in back.

More like nightmare scenario.

Baby Chill needs to move on. WFU hoops needs a fresh start on the court and the bench.

Adding a year for Winter Sports would be ridiculous.

Adding a year for Winter Sports would be ridiculous.

Yeah especially at this point the NCAA would have to expand scholarship limits right? Can't just tell the signed recruits that we are already at our scholarship limit. I guess the same would go for the Spring sports too.

At least there's a good reason for Spring sports. Winter sports completed the regular season.

Not counting the NIT, CBI or the CIT, more than half of the 353 NCAA teams, like WF, had finished their season on March 10 when the NCAA pulled the plug. I understand why it would be compelling to let Myles Powell or Cassius Winston play another season since their were deprived of the NCAA Tournament moment(s) as seniors, but it would be odd for all those seniors who completed their seasons to get another year, when their schools had no chance at an NCAA invite. Even if the NCAA allowed colleges to exceed the 13 scholarship limitation to allow seniors to comeback, would think that a ruling giving all seniors an extra year of eligibility would cause a very active off-season transfer market.

Guess Torry Johnson's 7th year remains a possibility. The Thing That Would Not Leave....

There are going to be some bloated rosters for Spring Sports teams next year...

A favorite SNL skit from back in the day. Thanks for reminding me of it.

More like nightmare scenario.

Baby Chill needs to move on. WFU hoops needs a fresh start on the court and the bench.

This!!!!!!!!!! Screw Baby Chill.. I've had enough of him and daddy on the sidelines.. We need a fresh start, please not another year of watching his ill advised decision making.

This!!!!!!!!!! Screw Baby Chill.. I've had enough of him and daddy on the sidelines.. We need a fresh start, please not another year of watching his ill advised decision making.

Ugh No I can understand no to Manning and Torrey Johnson or some others. But not Randolph and Brandon.

Ugh No I can understand no to Manning and Torrey Johnson or some others. But not Randolph and Brandon.

They are 2 of the 3 consistent pieces over the last 4 years along with Manning. They need to be gone. At least if Danny isn’t fired, we knew Brandon’s last game was Tuesday. Please don’t take that away from us.

NCAA really wants to see Danny get another year, don’t they. On a real note, that’d be absurd giving winter sports another year of eligibility. Brandon had 0 games left, his season was over. Not going to happen.

Doubt they let college basketball players play another year. That said Brandon has always been better than people on here believe.

A lot of career school records will be set next year if it happens. Also a lot of freshman with pro ambitions will have their careers severely affected. Honestly I would be shocked if they do it.

Back