• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More BzzOut Sports Talk

Somebody call in. They want to know if we would give Buzz another year if we had beat Maryland last night.

As I said yesterday - Stephen Beck (host) is very knowledgeable on the subject - and now we know he agrees with the Bzzouters

One would think if Wellman plans to extend Buzz another year he would do it now rather than later. I expect some sort of action to come sooner rather than later. Even if Wellman is away on tournament biz, he can jet 2 Winston in an hr. by private plane and return to Indy quickly. BuzzOut!

Wellman's hands are tied in so many ways. Nothing will happen until after this weekend one way or the other.

"We need a basketball coach, we've had several outstanding coaches, but we don't have one anymore. This guy is pathetic."

was driving last night and listening to the MD broadcast of the game and the announcers brought up the ad and kept saying it's "just embarrassing" but never gave any context if it referred to people taking out the ad or his record/stats. I think they meant the former.

Back