• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More fun with Russian dash cams

Damn, that bull was a fucking gamer. Walk it off, big boy.

Dammit as soon as I posted bull, I went back and rewatched the video and confirmed that it was in fact a cow. Didn't get the edit in time.

Why is it 2025 and why does a civilian (unless Russian cops wear 1985 era Jams shorts) have a dash cam?

And corrupt police/courts.

Apparently insurance fraud is ramped in Russia. Dash cams have become very popular to combat that.

The one where the brick flew through and decapitated the wife was just too much.

CAKES was going wild this morning.
I heard it too - he was on fire. Motivated me to try and find the video, but as usual the Pit comes through.

I heard it too - he was on fire. Motivated me to try and find the video, but as usual the Pit comes through.

Cakes motivated me to find it as well. The video is funny but not as funny as Cakes and Lurch reacting to it.

Back