• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More great Bzz news

This whole season has just been one massive blunder. It's hard to pick one moment in particular. BuzzBall, baby!

Wake will play in the ACC tournament on Thursday, March 14. My birthday is Saturday. Come on, Ron, surprise me.

Wake will play in the ACC tournament on Thursday, March 14. My birthday is Saturday. Come on, Ron, surprise me.

You are like the lead dog in Seligman's Learned Helplessness experiments. It's simultaneously pathetic, unsettling, frightening and did I mention pathetic?

You are like the lead dog in Seligman's Learned Helplessness experiments. It's simultaneously pathetic, unsettling, frightening and did I mention pathetic?

Do you get paid to mod this board? Who is the lead dog?

I don't know what it means, but I like what it says. And thank you again for saying donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey. I smile when I read it and think, well, that's true.

I've seen a dead donkey.

Right after I shot it in the face.

That never actually happened.

Buzz will coach Wake basketball next year, get used to it, mark it down, whatever.

We are not getting rid of this guy. The Bz era is the culmination, a crescendo if you will, of years of Wake frustration wrapped up in a tragic comedy of Shakespearean proportions.

It is the nightmare that will never end. Groundhog Day come to life.

Buzz will coach Wake basketball next year, get used to it, mark it down, whatever.

We are not getting rid of this guy. The Bz era is the culmination, a crescendo if you will, of years of Wake frustration wrapped up in a tragic comedy of Shakespearean proportions.

It is the nightmare that will never end. Groundhog Day come to life.

Ralph, I for one hope you are incorrect. Only time will tell...

The Scenario: Thanks to a legion of angry fans, [Redacted] decides to stop taking live callers on his weekly radio show. He is the first Wake Forest coach since the call-in show began 17 years ago to eliminate the live question segment.

The Outcome: [Redacted] became a target of public ridicule and continues to draw the ire of Wake fans.

Back