• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Morgan Freeman, say it isn’t so

If only there were a fourth thread to discuss a topic like this...

Last edited:
Not in their 70s and 80s.

If only Freeman were the POTUS or an ex-POTUS, this might actually mean something. But, given that he's just a movie star and celebrity it doesn't really count. Although I think he did play the POTUS in a couple of movies, so maybe that's enough for moonz.

Not in their 70s and 80s.

Surely you jest.

Nicholson at 70:
7T5YNUU.jpg

Gold digging whores trying to bring down a GREAT man because he made a couple of comments about how they looked?? GTFO here, media should be ashamed of themselves for covering this garbage.

7T5YNUU.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I’m sure I will look equally ridiculous when I take my daughters and their friends out on the boat this weekend.

Gold digging whores trying to bring down a GREAT man because he made a couple of comments about how they looked?? GTFO here, media should be ashamed of themselves for covering this garbage.

but blows his fucking mind when someone makes a dog-eating joke

Back