• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mosque arsonist tells court: ‘I only know what I hear on Fox News’

"A survey released by Fairleigh Dickinson University earlier this year determined that Fox News viewers were actually less informed than Americans who watched no news at all.

In fact, at least seven studies in recent years have confirmed that Fox News viewers are more likely to be misinformed than other Americans.
"

"A survey released by Fairleigh Dickinson University earlier this year determined that Fox News viewers were actually less informed than Americans who watched no news at all.

In fact, at least seven studies in recent years have confirmed that Fox News viewers are more likely to be misinformed than other Americans.
"

The thread title must have given you a little woody, eh?

"Linn claimed that he had consumed 45 beers in the 6 hours before leaving his Indiana home to set fire to the mosque, which he had discovered while working as a truck driver."

:eek:

Was he wearing a diaper like the crazy astronaut lady?

Did he have a catheter long enough to reach the window?

"Linn claimed that he had consumed 45 beers in the 6 hours before leaving his Indiana home to set fire to the mosque, which he had discovered while working as a truck driver."

How in the world did he keep count?

Yea, I don't know how he could do anything but pee for a while. I'm impressed he could get a fire started. But worried that he could still drive.

Anyhow, Fox just sucks, unfortunately. But I guess they're happy and successful...CNN seems to be trying to imitate them more and more.

1008.jpg

Back