• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Educated Cities in America: Raleigh, Durham, Winston, Charlotte and more.

Really strong showing by Washington, D.C. in the median household income race. Must be all the rich capitalist pigs living there.

56asjh8kezt040thah6729yqm7i

That list is bullshit. They've got some horrible places on there, like Deltona, Florida. I used to live in DeLand, about 5 miles north of Deltona. Deltona is the asshole of central Florida. The commuters that live there are poorly educated and the retirees are idiots. Any list that has Deltona in the top 100 used fuzzy math.

And it was the 4th response where the veracity of the list was called into question. I was expecting it in the first response.

Winston-Salem with the third highest number of doctors per capita. I believe that.

Winston-Salem fifth on the list of "highest average quality of top universities" - I wonder what could be driving that

Within their own subset, both Salem College and UNC School of the Arts fare quite well.

"Winston" - strange typo/mislabel.

Winston-Salem with the third highest number of doctors per capita. I believe that.

Winston-Salem fifth on the list of "highest average quality of top universities" - I wonder what could be driving that

Nathan Hatch has already added both of these to his resume under "professional accomplishments."

That list is bullshit. They've got some horrible places on there, like Deltona, Florida. I used to live in DeLand, about 5 miles north of Deltona. Deltona is the asshole of central Florida. The commuters that live there are poorly educated and the retirees are idiots. Any list that has Deltona in the top 100 used fuzzy math.

Good thing Deltona isn't in the top 100 then.

I can speak from personal experience that the difference between #2 and #3 and #98 are very clear.

West Virginia and Kentucky stand out from neighbors. Some states totally or partially obscured by dots. Some easily seen.

Back