• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Epic Failure

Which of the following 2 phenomena more embarassing to you?

• Our football coach has a few lackluster seasons after achieving historic success at Wake.

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Fans of our prestigeous program are unable to procure a banner.

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never said I was taking a break from the boards. Said I was going to do our work away from the boards. Hence the words "somewhat step away". Pretty simple though.

hiring a company to fly a banner seems pretty simple too :noidea:

The correct answer:

http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com/files/2010/04/wellman-and-[Redacted].jpg

The correct answer:

http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com/files/2010/04/wellman-and-[Redacted].jpg

Embarassing? Yes. But still, between the 2 of them I bet they could find someone who could order a damn banner correctly.

I think we should cut folks like Rico and TheTwinAndreBen a break. They have to endure a mix of electroshock treatments and sedation for most of their day. I think it is nice that they give them an hour a day to play on the internet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I think we should cut folks like Rico and TheTwinAndreBen a break. Mental illness cannot be an easy cross to bear.

I looked online to find a mental health counsellor, and Google recommended the following business professional:

Justin Maynard
Sales Executive
AirSign – Outdoor & Aerial Advertising
12 NW 5th place
Williston, FL 32696

Its a start. Now get back to the fries.
The lunch rush isn't over yet.

Last edited:
I looked online to find a mental health counsellor, and Google recommended the following business professional:

Justin Maynard
Sales Executive
AirSign – Outdoor & Aerial Advertising
12 NW 5th place
Williston, FL 32696
FYI he can also be reached at justin@airsign.com.

Yeah, man it's just so embarrassing that something confined and organized on these boards that nobody outside of WS or WFU knows about didn't pan out. Man that's so much worse than the national embarrassment that is our athletic program.

Embarassing? Yes. But still, between the 2 of them I bet they could find someone who could order a damn banner correctly.

You'll have to excuse them while they figure out how to win an ACC road game.

Back