• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Hated Red Sock

Who is the worst Sawk?

• Total voters

deacphan

Reaction score
Which of these cheating BUMS makes you want to punch his face most?

whoops... wrong board.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I thought this was another one of boogitys fantasies but thats a pink sock. Nevermind.

mad isn't the right word. how can there be a god with this postseason?

No Victorino? I had a feeling you secretly loved him. Me too :heart:

lol... ugh. i need a good nickname for him.

Besides Papi, why would you hate any of the other guys listed? I mean, what has Clay done to warrant hate?

Besides Papi, why would you hate any of the other guys listed? I mean, what has Clay done to warrant hate?

he's a thief. and that hair. eww. and seriously on why anyone would hate john lacking? dude is like king douche. pedroia supports pedophiles.

How about Jarrod Saltalam(e-assgreasythinningpubehaironhishead)acchia?

nice pull on the buttholz laptop crimes. forgot about those.

yeah he's pretty bad too. i have a hard timing faulting him because he was raped by his hs teacher and ended up marrying her (stockholm syndrome?). i wonder if it causes a riff with he and pedroia? maybe they get along because neither believes there should be any laws restriccting how old you have to be to consent?

OK phan, you win on Lackey. Anyone who divorces his cancer-ridden wife and doesn't seem to care about it until the media finds out is a major douche. You win there. I was just riding high after his performance today.

OK phan, you win on Lackey. Anyone who divorces his cancer-ridden wife and doesn't seem to care about it until the media finds out is a major douche. You win there. I was just riding high after his performance today.

glad you've come around. i'm sure salty will find him helpful when his old lady comes down withs ome form of cancer in the next few years since she's MUCH older.

do you think peavy's racist indian is more offensive to jacoby or shane? i guess they just keep the fire water away from the two of them after big games to keep the clubhouse in check.

i just can't wait for the jacoby stories to start flowing from the globe once he signs with the cubs next year. is henry already priming his mouthpiece, so they can try to knock his price down or does he think his agent will see through it so he'll sit on it until he's officially gone?

Back