• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Ridiculous Thing You've Walked in On?

I walked in on my sister getting finger blasted in high school. Totally unexpected because:
1. she was a nerd (at the time)
2. she sneaked the guy in
3. Up until that point, i had not known her to even go on a date

I walked in on my sister getting finger blasted in high school. Totally unexpected because:

I trust this did *not* make it into the spank bank!

true story. there was this guy who has since killed himself (probably). he was a pretty pathetic guy. when he'd get drunk he would tell people about walking in on his then wife and her teenage son (from previous marriage) fucking.

Walked in on my best friend getting doubleteamed by a couple of Chi O's in college.

When asked why he didn't lock the door or put up prearranged "gettin' busy" signal on the door his response was. "You kidding? I was hoping someone would walk in and see it."

Who claims to be "fixing" their bed while ass naked? That isn't even plausible.

I decide to do all kinds of stuff while I'm naked. Cavemen did it all the time. It's natural. I just get sidetracked after I get out of the shower sometimes.

Every dude here who has lived in a dorm has walked in on a bro spanking it. Of that I am convinced.

Walked in on my best friend getting doubleteamed by a couple of Chi O's in college.

When asked why he didn't lock the door or put up prearranged "gettin' busy" signal on the door his response was. "You kidding? I was hoping someone would walk in and see it."

Good man

Reverse happened to me -- girlfriend was hitting the reverse cowboy... right as she's getting there, her brother walks in to get a can of soup (this was a bedroom in the basement of her parent's house... had a bomb shelter thing off to the side that they were using as a pantry)... weirdest thing for me is I'm half up off the bed, all 'oh fuck.. who the hell is that' but she freaking finished. I don't know if she didn't hear the door or didn't care...

Every dude here who has lived in a dorm has walked in on a bro spanking it. Of that I am convinced.

I have never been walked in on by a roommate or walked in on someone. There might have been close calls, but nothing obvious.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday because the girl involved was at the wedding I was at on Saturday. I lived on the eighth floor soph year and my friends were on the sixth and seventh. I was down in one of their rooms early on a Friday evening for a couple hours but needed to go get something and regroup before heading out and doing whatever we were doing. I walk up the steps, open the door, say hi to my roommate sitting at his computer and say hello and sit down at mine. I'm dicking around for like five minutes putting off showering when finally I hear a voice. But its not my roommate's voice - I didn't notice the lump in the bed the entire time. I hear "okay JDawg, that's enough. Can you leave so I can gather myself?" I turn around and see his girlfriend's head peeking out from the covers. I had no idea. I went out in the hallway and just about died laughing. I grew up on the swim team with her and we were cool with each other (still are) and I still give her shit for that one. I didn't remember to do it on Saturday though :(

Yeah, I've never walked in on something or been walked in on... I've walked past things that were happening in public places (yay college), but it's not like they were making any effort to be hidden.

Back