• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moto Dunk

dalbertthekid

Reaction score
Irrespective of the game's outcome, it deserves its own separate thread.

McKie's reaction is awesome.

Then promptly injured his ankle. Wonder how much it hobbled him in the 2nd half. Also wonder how he'll be for GATech...

It stunned the crowd for a second. I think everyone thought it was getting packed on the way up. Great finish.

Arnaud%20Adala%20Moto%20dunk-L.jpg

Man, Moto's got long arms.

Nasty....nasty dunk. I love a two handed power dunk.

The dunk was awesome in person. And the crowd went nuts. It was crazy in there after the dunk.

Frankly, I would describe it as shocking, especially considering the way we had been getting stuffed inside. Oh ... and awesome!

In general this team has serious problems finishing around the rim against bigger teams, with Devin and Cav's relative lack of ups.

But I have confidence in Moto. He's turning in to a legit finisher. They need to hit him in transition though, if Codi had lobbed the ball to Moto in the open floor on a play early in the game, it would have brought the house down.

#BILLMOTOGANG

I can see all those people in the upper deck dressed in dark green going nuts
Nothing ever seems as exciting on tv as it is live. It was pretty loud after that play.

Never said anything about 14,400 people going nuts, but the 10k+ thought it was applause worthy

Never said anything about 14,400 people going nuts, but the 10k+ thought it was applause worthy

I see a lot of empty seats up top...were there really 10K there? And, given that many have estimated 3K+ Cuse fans, kudos to the less than 7K Wake fans for making a lot of noise. :thumbsup:

I see a lot of empty seats up top...were there really 10K there? And, given that many have estimated 3K+ Cuse fans, kudos to the less than 7K Wake fans for making a lot of noise. :thumbsup:

Oh I long for the days of sellouts and Tye Dye Nation being a force (although they sounded good last night).

Hell he actually missed judged the distance. Phenomenal slammed it on the way back down

Back