• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Movie Help...

IrishAnglerDan

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember a movie that was a cultish hit back in the late 80s early 90s. I think HBO played it a shit ton one summer, but a new movie coming out reminded me of. The movie that reminds me of it is Real Steel which looks terribly awesome. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433035/)

The plot of the movie back in the day was somewhat similar. There was some planet where people fought in the ring for crowds, but the fighters were either human, robot, or maybe even hybrids. I can't remember the rest of the plot, but I think they were trying to take the dude's kid away or something. So, he had to fight.

Anyone remember this? Ringing any bells? It's been killing me not remembering it.

I remember watching robot jox on hbo, thought it was awesome as a kid. Thanks for finding the trailer.

It was definitely Areana. Thanks.

Does that robot in the trailer have a chainsaw for a schweener?

Back