• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Movie Lines You Drop in Conversations

defs got these four in my regular rotation:

"yeah well thats just like your opinion, man"

"so long gay boys"

"sucks to be you, nerd"

"you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means"

i'll also sometimes drop a "vat is it grandpapa" from beerfest

My family is big on movie quotes ALL THE TIME, but there's not necessarily ones that come up the most (at least that I can think of off the top of my head). The funniest thing is that my dad always tries to throw them out but like 75% of the time he messes up a word or gets something wrong. He tries so hard. Ha.

The one I can think of I use most often is "just in cases." But I'm sure there are more.

anything from "bad boys." such a quotable movie.

This one and, "how about a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up?!"

Love this entire quote:

Grandma: Sir, can I trouble you for a glass of warm milk? It helps me go to sleep.

Nursing Home Orderly: You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up! Now, you will go to sleep! Or I will PUT you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in MY world now, grandma!

Also love this series from that movie:

Nursing Home Orderly: Good news, everybody, we're extending arts and crafts time by four hours today.
Elderly Woman: My fingers hurt.
Nursing Home Orderly: What's that?
Elderly Woman: My fingers hurt.
Nursing Home Orderly: Oh, well, now your back's gonna hurt, 'cause you just pulled landscaping duty. Anybody else's fingers hurt?... I didn't think so.

I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.

Also anything from fletch.

Buy a hat like this you get a free bowl of soup! Oh, it looks good on you though!!

Reactions: DG3
Major League, Caddyshack all in my daily routines.

Jobu needs a refill

Thank you very little

Lebowski's huge. Do my tears surprise you sir?

Seinfeld, huge. That damn delicatessen.

"Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind"

"Yippee ki yay"

"Shenanigans"

"I'll be your Huckleberry"

"Talk to me Goose" whenever someone isn't responding quick enough for my liking

"Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast."

"It was ze greatest beer in all ze vorld!" - really annoys bartenders/waiters/friends who ask if I like the random beer they recommended

"No excuses, play like a champion"

Those four I use semi-regularly or remember using. Pull out random ones a lot from the movies mentioned already.

Back