• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Movin To Carolina

DeacsPop

Resident Old Man
Reaction score
Moving to the Carolina's, Aiken South Carolina, full time on Monday. Can't wait to get out of New Jersey.

Plan to play golf all year round, fish, exercise, get into College Sports big time (Wake, USC) especially football, basketball and baseball.

Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
First of all, "Carolina" isn't a place. Second of all, good luck.

You need to follow that DABOO fella not the cocks, if you can. Wake and Cocks is depressing

Yeah can't. Never liked the Tigers.

And I am so use to, let's be kind and say Teams that aren't doing very well lately; (Deacs, Jets, Yankees, Knicks, Rangers, Rutgers) I thought the GameCocks would fit right in.

Moving to the Carolina's, Aiken South Carolina, full time on Monday. Can't wait to get out of New Jersey.

Plan to play golf all year round, fish, exercise, get into College Sports big time (Wake, USC) especially football, basketball and baseball.

Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

Congrats on retirement!

Back